PHP 7 Data Structures and Algorithms
Sales price: $44.99
Read more from Amazon...
PHP 7 Data Structures and Algorithms : Mizanur Rahman: Book
- Gain a complete understanding of data structures using a simple approach
- Analyze algorithms and learn when you should apply each solution
- Explore the true potential of functional data structures
PHP has always been the the go-to language for web based application development, but there are materials and resources you can refer to to see how it works. This book will explore the data structures and their practical usage in real-life projects.
We will take you through several methods of finding efficient algorithms and show you which ones you should implement in each scenario. We will guide you through day-to-day problems you might face and how you can overcome them. In addition to this, we explore the possibilities of functional data structures using PHP. We will also go through advanced algorithms and graphs as well as dynamic programming.
This book will give you the confidence to tackle both basic and advanced data structures, understand how they work, and know when to use them in your day-to-day work
What you will learn
- Gain a better understanding of PHP arrays as a basic data structure and their hidden power
- Grasp how to analyze algorithms and the Big O Notation
- Implement linked lists, double linked lists, stack, queues, and priority queues using PHP
- Work with sorting, searching, and recursive algorithms
- Make use of greedy, dynamic, and pattern matching algorithms
- Implement tree, heaps, and graph algorithms
- Apply PHP functional data structures and built-in data structures and algorithms
Publisher: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account